The Our Lady of the Lake University softball field is located on the east side of campus. The field is primarily used for the university's NAIA women's softball team. The field includes batting cages and a practice area. Seating is available for approximately 200 people. There is no admission charge for intercollegiate softball games.
The Our Lady of the Lake University soccer field is located on the west side of campus. The field is primarily used for the university's NAIA men's and women's soccer teams. Seating is available for approximately 200 people. There is no charge for intercollegiate soccer games.
The Our Lady of the Lake University tennis courts is located on the west side of campus. The courts were renovated in September 2014 and will be used primarily by the university's NAIA men's and women's tennis teams. Seating is available for approximately 100 people. There is no charge for intercollegiate tennis matches.
Mission Baseball Academy
The baseball fields at the Mission Baseball Academy will be utilized by the men's baseball team. The team will host several tournaments in the fall and play its primary season in the spring. Missions Baseball Academy is located at 5707 State Highway 151 (Callaghan Rd. exit.), San Antonio, Texas 78227. The phone number is 210-269-6725. Visit the website for complete directions at http://missionsbaseballacademy.com. Admission charge is $5 for adults, $3 for children 17 years and younger, and free for OLLU staff, faculty and students with valid ID.
University Wellness and Activities Center (UWAC)
The University Wellness and Activities Center is the University's student and recreational center. The facility combines a comprehensive wellness program under one roof, houses offices that address the health, athletic, occupational, physical, and social needs of the University community.Groundbreaking occurred April 5, 1989. Once dedicated on January 15, 1991, the $4.2 million UWAC consolidated many offices of the Division of Student Life in one centralized location. The following areas are located inside the UWAC:
- Mabee Gymnasium -- Equipped with a mid-court divider curtain to allow for simultaneous basketball and volleyball games. The Gymnasium has seating for 1,600 spectators. Admission charge for NAIA basketball and volleyball games is $5 for adults and $3 for children. OLLU students, faculty and staff receive free admission with a valid ID. (Made possible by the Mabee Foundation).
- Conference Rooms -- The UWAC's Conference Rooms include three separate facilities that can open into a single conference venue. The larger of the rooms, UWAC 104, is equipped with a video projector, DVD/CD player, VCR, phone lines, dry erase board, and internet ports. The smaller rooms, UWAC 109 and UWAC 110, each are equipped with dry erase boards, phone line, and an internet port. (The conference rooms were made possible in part by the Koehler Foundation and by a grant from Diamond Shamrock Refining and Marketing.)
- Great Hall -- The USAA Great Hall is the University's "living room," with lounge areas for television viewing, video gaming options, relaxation, and group study, as well as game tables and snack tables. The "Wall of Support" features handprints of members of the Jubilee Circle, donors who pledged their resources to help make the UWAC a reality for the University community. (Made possible in part by USAA and by the donations of Dr. Burton E. Grossman, former University trustee.)
- Mendelson Dance Room -- Equipped with a floating wooden floor, full-length mirrors, and audio system. Aerobic classes are offered by professional instructors. (Made possible by a grant from Janice Mendelson, MD)
- Weight Room -- Furnished with weightlifting machines for upper and lower body workouts including Olympic free weights, dumbbells, and selectorized.
- Cardio Theater -- Equipped with stationary bicycles, treadmills, and steppers. Exercisers may choose from audiovisual options, including television, radio, and CD's.Racquetball Court Reservations accepted at the Recreation Sports Desk. An observation deck is located on the second floor. Nautilus weightlifting equipment and cardiovascular equipment (stationary bicycles, treadmills, and steppers) are located on the second floor as well.
- Athletic Lounge -- The facility is for volleyball, soccer and basketball student athletes and is located on the second floor of the UWAC. It is a lounge area where student-athletes can study, watch television and relax. A film room and meeting room, as well as storage areas are also located in this area.
- Sub Generation -- The UWAC's Sub Generation and Freshens franchises are operated by Selrico Services. Food items are available a la carte or with a University meal plan. This location is open for special athletic events only.
*Facilities and equipment on the UWAC's second floor are not accessible to people in wheelchairs or with severe mobility impairments.