Prospective student-athletes are encouraged to learn about OLLU Saints Athletics on our Web site.
Student-athletes enrolled in high school or junior colleges are considered prospects. A student remains a prospect until enrollment at a four-year university.
To learn more about OLLU, visit www.ollusa.edu.
To learn about OLLU Admissions, click here.
To learn about OLLU Financial Aid, click here
The following are general requirements by the NAIA for a student-athlete to be eligible to participate in intercollegiate athletics. Please check with school counselors, coaches, the NAIA website, or OLLU Athletics for further information.
Incoming freshman must meet at least two of the following three requirements:
- Minimum of 2.00 cumulative high school grade-point average.
- Standing in top 50% of graduating class
- SAT score of 860 (math and verbal only) or ACT score of 18
Transfer students must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 24 credits with passing grade over last two terms of attendance or 36 in the last three terms.
- If participated in intercollegiate athletics, may need clearance from previous institution
For more information concerning your eligibility contact the athletic department. You can also read the entire eligibility rules and policies for the NAIA at http://naia.org/
All students are eligible to apply for full or partial competitive scholarships offered by the OLLU Athletic Department. All students are eligible to apply for competitive scholarships.
Criteria for Competitive Scholarships in Intercollegiate Athletics are:
- High school grade point average and academic ranking
- SAT and/or ACT scores
- Athletic ability as evaluated by coaching staff for respective sports